Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Armor of Light Bible Verse




Romans 13:12-13 NIV 

The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy.

There is also a really good version in the AMPLIFIED BIBLE too.  

My Note- Most Christians know about putting on the Armor of God.  But what about the Armor of Light?  Man, that just speaks to me!!  Armor of Light.  I wonder if there are any other reference to it.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    Bible Verses on Strengthening Faith and Confidence

    ReplyDelete